Nintend VS Manga i anim 0 Nintend VS Manga i anim 0

...

sonic=sega, not nintendo. This had some potential but think of a better name and dude, it was like 4 seconds long.

Justin Bieber Justin Bieber

In one word...

Terrible

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

Original.

I like the message behind this, I can tell it was at least a little inspired by the boondocks.

Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

NICE!!!

Dude, i am a huge fan of your work. keep it up.

Halo Reach: Armor Locked Halo Reach: Armor Locked

True

I agree, i feel that some people over use the shit outta the ability. However, i am a user of the armor lock ability. I use it when needed, and I use it well. Its survival of the fittest man, if you cant hang.... play call of duty instead.

DoomzDayChikn responds:

I can hang completely fine in Reach. Doesn't mean I enjoy seeing a team of 7 people all in armor lock at the same time.

Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

just not funny

The animation was great, however as soon as "kanye" opened his mouth, the terrible voice acting took those points away. The cartoon also was just not funny... At all.

Batman vs Ducky Batman vs Ducky

Well

Well, you obviously have some animation talent. Just work with funnier material (though that i loved that original theme) and more animations. I wanna see more from you.

A Place Called Home A Place Called Home

pretty good for a first

However, i quickly lost interest. Im sure it was a great school project though.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Man why are you so funny?

Your the best man

Mask Mask

Wow

I've been looking all over over for this movie. I love it. could u tell me what the song is called.